The 47th Mission Support Group is the focal point for all base support activities, which includes overall responsibility for military and civilian personnel management, administrative services, security and resource protection, disaster preparedness, recreational activities, family and transient housing and airmen dormitory and dining facilities. Other responsibilities include upkeep of all base buildings, facilities and infrastructures, environment protection, energy conservation and base communications.
- 47th Communications Squadron
- 47th Civil Engineering Squadron
- 47th Force Support Squadron
- 47th Security Forces Squadron
- 47th Contracting Flight
- 47th Logistics Readiness Flight